You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Kilquiggin, Wicklow Mountains, County Wicklow. It is a Semi-detached Character Cottage.
Situated three miles from Shillelagh, five miles from Tullow and fifteen miles from Carlow. This traditional 200 year old stone cottage is one of two in the heart of the country oozing character with its pointed exposed granite walls, beamed ceiling and cosy wood burning stove. Tastefully decorated throughout with quality fittings, warm furnishings and free Wi-Fi included to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. This perfect base enables you to explore counties Wicklow, Wexford and Carlow. For larger parties, why not also book 16677 next door sleeping four?
Shop. Pub 3 miles. Restaurant 5 miles. Beach 15 miles.
GF: lounge/kitchen/diner, shower room. FF: double, kingsize double.
Electricity and oil central heating included, wood burner with starter pack, linen and towels included, TV, CD, fridge/freezer, microwave, w/machine, saorview, internet access, hairdryer, partially enclosed garden, on street parking. Small pets welcome.
- Two small dogs welcome but unfortunately no cats.
- High speed broadband is available in this property!
Shillelagh is a small village with two pubs, a post office, a petrol station and church. The cottage is located close to The Dying Cow Pub.
Tullow is a market town with a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants, supermarkets such as Tesco and Lidl, a cinema, museums, pharmacies and banks.
- Wicklow Mountains National Park in Glendalough is a must-see for all visitors to Wicklow. You can drive up the mountains or experienced walkers can hike up the mountains. Covering 20'000 hectares of bogland and heath the mountains are home to many wildlife habitats.
- The National Bird of Prey Centre in Blessington is open Wednesday to Sunday and home to an array of birds such as hawks, falcons, owls and eagles from around the world.
- Mount Wolseley in Tullow is a hotel with spa and golfing available. The golf course is an 18-hole course which is open to visitors and fees found be found online. The spa offers a range of treatments - a list of which can be found online.
Walking - Hill 1 miles. Traditional Music 2 miles. Childrens Playground, Fishing, Golf 3 miles. Horse riding 5 miles. Swimming Pool 6 miles.