You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Bannow, Nr Wexford, County Wexford. It is a Detached Dormer Bungalow.
This spacious property is situated 2 miles from the village of Wellingtonbridge and 16 miles from Wexford town, with Rosslare ferry harbour only half an hour's drive. This spacious and stylish detached holiday home enjoys two sitting rooms, both with a woodburning stove, a beautiful well equipped kitchen and a large garden. This is an ideal family base within easy driving to several sandy beaches. Explore JFK Arboretum, visit Hook head lighthouse, go fishing to Kilmore Quay or golfing in Wexford.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant 2 miles. Beach 3 miles. Sandy Beach 2 miles.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, dining room, 2nd lounge, 3 doubles 1 with ensuite shower room, bathroom with separate shower, w.c. FF: 2 doubles.
Electricity included , oil by meter read Sep - Apr, wood burner with starter pack, linen and towels included, No Smoking, TV, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, dryer, freeview, internet access, partially enclosed garden, garden furniture, off road parking. One pet welcome.
Wellingtonbridge is 2 miles from the property and has various shops, pubs and restaurants.
Rosslare ferry harbour is only half an hours drive away.
There are sandy beaches locally at Cullenstown and Bannow
The vibrant town of Wexford is 16 miles away and is a must to visit the many restaurants, shops and pubs.
Things to see and do;
- Wellingtonbridge is a great place for bike riding and walking and is a great starting place,
- Visit the beautiful 13th century monastery at Cullenstown
- Hook Head Lighthouse - the oldest operational lighthouse in Europe
- John F Kennedy Arboretum and the Kennedy homestead
- Dunbrody Famine Ship at New Ross
- Courtown Harbour - a picturesque harbour
- Duncannon Fort - a star shaped fortress in Waterford Harbour
- Waterford Crystal - an enjoyable day trip visiting the famous visitor centre
Fishing - River 1 miles. Childrens Playground, Cinema 2 miles. Horse riding 3 miles. Walking - Hill 8 miles. Golf 10 miles. Swimming Pool 15 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage