You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Bannow, Sunny South East Coast, County Wexford. It is a Semi-detached Converted Coach House.
Situated 1.5 miles from Bannow village, 2.5 miles from Wellingtonbridge and 16 miles from Wexford Town. This idyllic barn conversion is one of two homes on the owners' grounds with shared laundry facilities. A delightful retreat. Downstairs enjoys an open plan design with its welcoming a pot-bellied stove, exposed stone walls and a large arched south-facing window. Upstairs has a generous double bedroom ensuite. There is free Wi-Fi available, although is intermittent and a car is essential for the area. Next door is property16899 sleeping three.
Shop. Bar. Restaurant. Beach 1.5 miles.
GF: lounge/kitchen/diner, utility room (shared outside). FF: double (ensuite bathroom with separate shower).
Electricity and oil central heating included, wood burner with starter pack, linen and towels included, travel cot, high chair, dvd player, fridge with small ice box, microwave, shared w/machine, solid fuel stove, internet access, uk tv channels, welcome pack, fully enclosed shared garden, patio furniture, private off road parking. Pets welcome.
- Free Wi-Fi is available for your enjoyment however the signal can be intermittent.
- Laundry facilities are available and are located in an outbuilding on the grounds. They are shared with other the other property.
Wellingtonbridge is a village just over two miles away. There are a small number of shops, one of which is a SuperValu, a pharmacy, a petrol station, a post office, a bar and a cafe/bistro.
- Ballyhack to Passage East is a car ferry that gives easy access to Co. Waterford. The ferry is cash only so be sure to take change!
- Explore the Hook Peninsula and take a drive around the Ring of Hook coastal drive. Around every other bend is a quiet beach, a crumbling fortress, a stately abbey or a seafood restaurant, and the world's oldest working lighthouse stands tall at the peninsula's tip.
- Why not also book Property 16899, together they can sleep 5.
Walking - Easy 0 yards.