You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Enniscrone, Atlantic Coast, County Sligo. It is a Semi-detached House.
This cosy home is located 1.5 miles from Enniscrone seaside resort popular for its long sandy surf beach, 18 hole golf links course and seaweed baths. It also has an indoor wave pool. The house provides all the comforts of home. The area offers a wide range of activities from surfing to hill-walking, from sight-seeing to golfing or simply relaxing by the ocean.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant. Beach 1.5 miles.
GF: lounge/diner, kitchen/diner. FF: 2 doubles all with ensuite shower rooms, 3 double with singles all with ensuite shower rooms, bathroom with shower over bath.
Electricity and oil central heating included, wood burner with starter pack, linen and towels included, cot, high chair, TV, dvd player, CD, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, dryer, uk tv channels, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, picnic bench shared, off road parking. Sorry no pets.
EUR200 security deposit is payable in cash on arrival and will be returned on departure once the property is left in a reasonable condition.
This property is not suitable for single sex parties/stag or hen parties.
Enniscrone 1.5 miles away has an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants available.
Great days out can include:
- Waterpoint Enniscrone main pool, kids' pool, flume slide and health suite - a great day out for all the family whatever the weather
- Kilcullens Seaweed Bath - Traditional along the West Coast of Ireland holds that the practice of bathing in hot water and seaweed provides relief from the painful symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Surf Schools: Try your hand at this fantastic sport at North West Surf School or Seventh Wave at Enniscrone.
- Enniscrone Golf Club - Practice area and putting green, caddy and buggy hire and full bar available
- Fishing on the River Moy, Ireland's premier salmon river.
Childrens Playground, Fishing, Traditional Music 3 miles. Leisure centre and indoor pool, Golf 6 miles.