You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Easkey, Atlantic Coast, County Sligo. It is a Semi-detached Cottage.
This delightful cottage is one of three holiday homes in a courtyard setting 1 mile from Rathlee village and 6 miles from Enniscrone. The cottage has lots of old world charm with some original features and free wifi. Super location close to the shore at Rathlee, a short drive to bars, restaurant and beach in Enniscrone. There are six reconditioned bicycles with helmets for you to enjoy. Easkey, famous for its surfing and kayaking, salmon and sea trout fishing from June to October is just 3.75 miles away.
Shop 1232 yards. Pub 1.5 miles. Restaurant 6 miles. Beach 880 yards.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, dining room. FF: 2 doubles 1 with ensuite shower room, twin, double with single bunk above, bathroom.
Oil and gas central heating included, linen and towels included, flame effect fire, travel cot, TV, dvd player, fridge/freezer, microwave, shared washer/dryer, internet access, hairdryer, welcome pack, open plan shared garden, picnic bench, private off road parking. Pets welcome.
This property can be booked with Properties 15301 and 15317 and with the 3 houses can accommodate16 people in total.
Great days out can include:
- Waterpoint Enniscrone (6.5 miles) main pool, kids' pool, flume slide and health suite - a great day out for all the family whatever the weather
- Kilcullens Seaweed Bath (6.5 miles) Traditional along the West Coast of Ireland holds that the practice of bathing in hot water and seaweed provides relief from the painful symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Surf Schools: Try your hand at this fantastic sport at North West Surf School or Seventh Wave at Enniscrone.
- Enniscrone Golf Club (7 miles) Practice area and putting green, caddy and buggy hire and full bar available
- Fishing on the River Moy, Ireland's premier salmon river.
Traditional Music 3.7 miles. Golf, Water sports, Tennis, Swimming Pool, Childrens Playground, Leisure Club with gym, hot-tub, sauna, steam room 6 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage