You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Easkey, Atlantic Coast, County Sligo. It is a Semi-detached Cottage.
This delightful cottage is set in a courtyard setting shared with 3 other cottages, 1 mile from Rathlee village and 6 miles from Enniscrone with its magnificent Blue Flag beach and championship golf links. Offering a real cottage feel, double bed only has access on one side, home to a small but sufficient kitchen, which has a breakfast bar for dining and the added bonus of free Wi-Fi and 6 reconditioned bicycles with helmets and repair kits. Easkey, famous for its surfing and kayaking, salmon and sea trout fishing from June to October is just 3.75 miles away. Visit Lissadel House in Drumcliffe, or learn about Sligo's stone age history at the Sligo's County Museum.
Shop 1 mile. Pub. Restaurant 3.75 miles. Beach 6 miles.
GF: lounge with double sofa bed, kitchen/diner, double, single, shower room. FF: w.c.
Electricity included , storage heaters, linen and towels included, electric fire, cot, high chair, TV, dvd player, CD, fridge with small ice box, microwave, shared washer/dryer, shared w/machine, internet access, welcome pack, picnic bench, shared bbq, shared driveway, off road parking, free bicycles available. Pets welcome.
This property can be booked with Property 15317 which sleeps 2 and with the 2 houses can accommodate 7 people.
Great days out can include:
- Waterpoint Enniscrone (6.5 miles) main pool, kids' pool, flume slide and health suite - a great day out for all the family whatever the weather.
- Kilcullens Seaweed Bath (6.5 miles) Traditional along the West Coast of Ireland holds that the practice of bathing in hot water and seaweed provides relief from the painful symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Surf Schools: Try your hand at this fantastic sport at North West Surf School or Seventh Wave at Enniscrone.
- Enniscrone Golf Club (7 miles) Practice area and putting green, caddy and buggy hire and full bar available.
- Fishing on the River Moy, Ireland's premier salmon river.
Surfing 3.75 miles. Golf 7 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage