You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Foxford, River Moy, County Mayo. It is a Detached Bungalow.
This spacious bungalow is situated in a rural area five miles from Foxford and 20 miles from Enniscrone beach. A comfortable bungalow very clean with spacious rooms and a lovely shletered back garden complete with patio area and garden furniture. For the fishing enthusiast there is a fishing tackle room with freezer and a garage for storage. The area is a noted salmon and trout fishing area with the River Moy and the Loughs of Conn and Cuillin. Foxford is ideally placed for exploring with Ceide Fields, Enniscrone beach resort. Also noted for walking with The Foxford Way nearby.
Shop. Bar 5 miles. Pub 3 miles. Restaurant. Beach 5 miles.
GF: lounge, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, double with ensuite shower room, twin, shower room, superking (can be separated to twin beds) with ensuite shower room.
Electricity and oil central heating included, linen and towels included, TV, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, dryer, partially enclosed garden, patio area, patio furniture, private off road parking, garage. Sorry no pets.
For larger groups, why not also booking properties 1077, 15531 and 16731 on the same site!
Swinford town has a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants including supermarkets such as Tesco and Farmfoods. There are two banks, two pharmacies, a library and a playground.
Foxford village has a small handful of shops, four bars, three restaurants and an ATM machine. There is a library and a pharmacy too.
- Swinford Golf Club is a small course but demands lots of different types of shots with a good mixture of holes.
- Foxford Woollen Mills is a great shopping experience renowed for its rugs, blankets and tweeds. There is a restaurant on the first floor, jewellery workshop and two art galleries. The mills are steeped in history!
- Croaghmoyle Mountains are the perfect place for an easy hill walk. There is road right to the top but you are best to walk to experience the beauty of the surroundings. There are views of Nephin Begs and Nephin Mountains from the top.
- The Foxford Way is a 53 mile long trail which takes in the Ox Mountains, archaeological sites, boglands and river banks.
- There are many other activites to enjoy across Mayo including sea kayaking, surfing, hire wire and zip line, paintballing, caving, blue flag beaches and so much more!
Walking - Easy 100 yards. Walking - Hill 1 miles. Fishing, Fishing - Lake 2 miles. Childrens Playground, Golf, Traditional Music 3 miles. Horse riding 5 miles.