You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Belmullet, Broadhaven, County Mayo. It is a Terraced Townhouse.
Situated just off the main street in Belmullet, right on the Atlantic Ocean coast. This newly renovated townhouse offers spacious, modern living areas and free WiFi for guests to use. Only a minutes' walk in to the town centre you have all amenities on your doorstep including a playground with tennis courts, outdoor gym and astro turf pitch and an outdoor tidal pool only five minutes away. This is the perfect home from home for all the family! Local attractions include Carne Golf Links and Wavesweeper Sea Adventures offering activities from Kayaking to Wild Atlantic Way tours. A great location to explore The Mullet Peninusla.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant. Beach 200 yards.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, w.c. FF: 2 doubles, bathroom with shower over bath.
Electricity and oil central heating included, linen and towels included, travel cot, high chair, TV, radio, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, electric heaters, books and games, babysitting on request, internet access, hairdryer, fully enclosed garden, on street parking. Sorry no pets.
- The beach 200 yards away is a pebble beach. The nearest sandy beach is Elly Bay which is 8 miles away.
Belmullet has a number of pubs/bars and restaurants, a number of shops including Centra and Eurospar, Bank of Ireland , Ulster bank, a credit union and 2 pharmacies.
- Belmullet is surrounded by coastal towns. Portacloy and Porturlin if you are travelling north, and Achill Island, and Mulranny, if you are travelling south.
- Explore both ends of The Mullet Peninsula and its two lighthouses, Blacksod Lighthouse, and Broadhaven Lighthouse.
- 2 minutes' walk to children's playground which includes tennis court, outdoor gym and football/basketball astro-turf pitch.
- Carne Golf links; 27 Holes of links golf at its best along the Wild Atlantic Way. Green rates available; Jan/Feb - EUR50, March EUR65, April-October EUR110, November/December EUR50.
- Wavesweeper Sea Adventures offer tours along the Wild Atlantic Way. Activities include Coasteering, Kayaking, Snorkelling,Surfing and raft building and Mud Run / Assault Course.
- There are many walking trails, including the Erris Head Loop Walk. It follows an old earth bank around the steep cliffs of Mayo's rugged and beautiful Erris Head. At the Head's northernmost tip a railed viewing point gives views of Illandavuck Island, Pigeon Rock and sea arches.
- Belmullet Festival is held annually in the town in August. It is a wonderful event for all the family hosting a week of entertainment, activities and special events.
Childrens Playground 200 yards. Swimming Pool 0.3 miles. Golf 3 miles. Fishing, Horse riding, Walking - Hill 6 miles.