You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Omeath, Carlingford Lough, County Louth. It is a Detached Character Cottage.
This charming quaint home is located two miles from Omeath, 4.5 miles from Newry and 6.5 miles from Carlingford. The property is ideally positioned in the perfect location, overlooking Narrow Water Castle and offers a wonderful view from which you can sit, relax and enjoy a glass of wine after a day touring. Inside is decorated and furnished to a very high standard, providing every comfort during your stay. This is a perfect touring base for exploring Northern Ireland and the East Coast which is sure to impress.
Shop 2 miles. Pub. Restaurant 150 yards. Beach 2 miles.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, shower room. FF: kingsize double.
Electricity and oil central heating included, wood burner with starter pack, linen and towels included, TV, music centre, sky, dvd player, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, internet access, hairdryer, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, private courtyard, garden furniture, bbq, private off road parking. One small pet welcome.
Free Wifi available at the property.
A Salt Clinic has recently opened up in the village, they do Salt therapy for smokers, asthma sufferers and for treating skin conditions for example, eczema. See www.saltclinic.ie for more information.
Located in close proximity to the Medieval Town of Carlingford.
Veuve Clicquot Champagne and chocolates on arrival - EUR54
Veuve Clicquot Pink Champagne and chocolates on arrival - EUR61
(1) Festival of Christmas - Carlingford Sun 5th Dec
(2) Carlingford Indoor Craft and Food Fair - first Sunday of every month
(3) Oyster Festival - Carlingford Mid Augues - Early Sept (weekend event)
(4) Warrenpoint Blues on the Bay Festival - last Uk bank holiday weekend in May - www.bluesonthebay.com
(5) Fiddler's Green Festival - o. Down 24th-31st July 2011
(6) Warrenpoint Maiden of Mourne Festival - 2 week festival - between mid July and min Aug. www.maidenofthemournes.com
(7) Mourne International Walking Festival -last weekend in June - www.mournewalking.com
Walking - Hill 10 yards. Fishing - Course 1.5 miles. Childrens Playground 2 miles. Sailing 4 miles. Cinema, Traditional Music 4.5 miles. Swimming Pool 6 miles. Golf 10 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage