You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Killarney, Lakes of Killarney, County Kerry. It is a Detached House.
Sitauted four miles from Killarney Town, this recently renovated home boasts idyllic country and mountain views in a picturesque setting. Bright, airy and spacious inside with all mod-cons including free Wi-Fi for guests use and economincal air to water heating. Less than ten minutes' drive from Killarney, this house is perfectly located to enjoy the peace of the countryside but also the bustling vibrant town of Killarney with its variety of bars, restaurants, shops and attractions. This is ideally located for daytrips aroung the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Peninsula.
Shop 3 miles. Pub. Restaurant 5 miles. Beach 27 miles.
GF: lounge/kitchen/diner, 2nd lounge, 2 doubles, bathroom with separate shower. FF: double, twin, shower room.
Electricity included , linen and towels included, electric fire, cot, high chair, TV, radio, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, internet access, hairdryer, uk tv channels, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, patio area, patio furniture, locked shed available for storage, private off road parking. Small pets welcome.
Killarney is a busy town with an array of shops, pubs, restaurants including an outlet centre, supermarkets, hospitals and banks.
- Killarney National Park was the first national park in Ireland and is the largest area of ancient oak woods with panoramic views of Ireland's highest mountains and the only wild herd of native red deer.
- Irish Whiskey Experience in Killarney is an interactive experience perfect for lovers of Irish Whiskey giving a history of the production and taste testing!
- Muckross Abbey is on of the major ecclesiastical sites in Killarney National Park and is well worth a visit to experience some true Irish history.
- Killarney Golf Club has a range of courses for visitors of all ages and abilities including a Juniors section! There is a club house on site with facilities available for guests.
- Killarney Lakes and nearby River Laune are ideal for fishing of all abilities. Open from February - October for vistors and permits are required to fish these waters.
Walking - Easy 2 miles. Leisure centre and indoor pool, Swimming Pool 3 miles. Cycling, Bird watching, Horse riding 4 miles. Cinema, Forest walks, Childrens Playground, Fishing - Lake, Tennis, Traditional Music, Football Pitch, Golf 5 miles. Climbing, Pony trekking, Leisure Club with gym, hot-tub, sauna, steam room 8 miles.