You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Glenbeigh, Ring of Kerry, County Kerry. It is a Detached House.
This fantastic home is located in an idyllic area less than two miles from the pretty village of Glenbeigh on the famed Ring of Kerry offering easy access to the golden sands at Rossbeigh Beach only a short distance away. Furnished with a modern flair throughout and boasting breath-taking views of surrounding mountains and countryside, a choice of fishing, boating, golfing and walking - all on your doorstep - provide for an active, outdoor holiday whilst the Killarney Lakes, Muckross House and Gardens and the Dingle Peninsula are just waiting to be discovered. Or you could just kick back, relax and enjoy luxurious solitude.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant 1.5 miles. Beach 220 yards.
GF: lounge/kitchen/diner, utility room, 3 doubles 1 with ensuite shower room, twin, shower room, w.c. FF: lounge.
Electricity and oil central heating included, open fire with starter pack, linen and towels included, No Smoking, travel cot, high chair, TV, dvd player, CD, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, dryer, fully enclosed garden, patio area, garden furniture, private off road parking. Sorry no pets.
- Property is only suitable for eight people maximum, including children and babies.
Glenbeigh is a beautiful town with a small supermarket, a post office, two bars and two restaurants.
- Rossbeigh beach is just over two miles away and is one of Kerry's most famous Blue Flag beaches.
- Skellig Islands can be accessed from the marina at Portmagee. You can take two types of tours around the islands or landing on the islands to explore the vast wildlife and historical sites.
- Killarney National Park was the first national park in Ireland with a remarkable variety of flora and fauna. Killarney House and Gardens can be found here with a range of activities to partake including walking, hiking and exploring the history and heritage of the site.
- The Kerry Way Walk at over 200km is one of Ireland's longest signposted walking trails. Passing directly through Glenbeigh, the walk loops around the Iveragh Peninsula offering dramatic scenery along the way.
- The Rivers Behy and Caragh Lake are ideal for fishing.
- The local horse stables offer horse riding tours along the beach and though the forest and surrounding hills.
- The following golf clubs are located nearby: Dooks, Killarney and Ballybunion.
Walking .25 miles. Traditional Music, Fishing, Childrens Playground 2 miles. Coastal walks 3 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage