You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Cahersiveen, Ring of Kerry, County Kerry. It is a Detached Dormer Bungalow.
This spacious home is located 2 miles from Cahersiveen and 10 miles from Waterville on the Ring of Kerry on the famed Wild Atlantic Way. Set in a peaceful location, it is tastefully furnished offering ample accommodation for all the family. There is a welcoming open fire in the lounge along with a sociable kitchen-dining space. Free Wi-Fi internet throughout and stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Locally there is kayaking or scuba on Valentia Island, boat trips from Portmagee to the Skellig Rock, the Skellig chocolate factory and a wonderful sandy beach at St Finans Bay.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant 2 miles. Beach 4 miles.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, king size double with additional single with ensuite shower room, bathroom. FF: 2 doubles, kingsize double, shower room.
Electricity and oil central heating included, open fire with starter pack, linen and towels included, No Smoking, TV, dvd player, radio, CD, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, dryer, internet access, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, picnic bench, private off road parking. Sorry no pets.
Cahersiveen is a lively coastal town with a variety of traditional pubs, cafes, restaurants and a couple of craft shops, a supermarket, pharmacy and bank.
Things to see and do in the area;
- Spend a day on White Strand Blue Flag beach
- Visit Valentia Observatory, Ireland's oldest synoptic weather station
- Visit the two world-class Golf Courses in Waterville with some of the most dramatic views in Europe.
- Church Island - an archaelogical site on Lough Currane filled with Romanesque architecture
- Take a boat trip to the Skellig
- Visit the popular Skellig Chocolate factory
- Ballycarbery Castle - a old ruined Castle offering a glimpse into the past
- Kells Bay House and Gardens - a sub tropical botanical garden overlooking Dingle Bay
- The Barracks Heritage Centre - providing an insight into the life of Daniel O'Connell, a 19th century Irish political leader, who was born in this area
- Beenatee Loop Walk - a spectacular walk and viewpoints, just a 3 minute walk from the property
- Kerry International Dark - Sky Reserve - for looking at the night sky, it doesn't get better than this.
- There is a weekly market held in Cahersiveen from June to September
- Cahersiveen Festival of Music and the Arts - held annually early August - celtic bands, busking competitions and Irish Dancing star at this family friendly festival
Walking .25 miles. Coastal walks 1 miles. Horse riding 1.5 miles. Fishing - Sea, Traditional Music, Childrens Playground, Water sports 2 miles. Golf, Dolphin watching 10 miles. Fishing - Loch 13 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage