You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Dungloe, Atlantic Coast, County Donegal. It is a Detached Bungalow.
Situated 2.5 miles from Dungloe, 11 miles from Lettermacaward. On an elevated site along the rugged Donegal coastline. This beautifully restored Irish home boasts panoramic views over Dungloe Bay towards Inishfree, Rutland and Arranmore Islands. Exquisitely finished throughout with high quality modern interiors, fittings and furnishings. Large picture windows to relax and enjoy the sea views. Just two miles from Maghery, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with its sandy beach and sporting activities. This is a wee gem.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant. Beach 2 miles.
GF: lounge with single sofa bed, kitchen/diner, 2nd lounge, kingsize double, twin, shower room.
Electricity and oil central heating included, wood burner with starter pack, linen and towels included, TV, dvd player, fridge with small ice box, microwave, washer/dryer, internet access, hairdryer, uk tv channels, welcome pack, open plan garden, decked area, garden seat, private off road parking. Small pets welcome.
- Only 300 metres from the waters' edge!
Dungloe town offers a handful of shops, large supermarkets including Lidl and Aldi and a variety of local pubs and restuarants. There is a Credit Union and Bank of Ireland, a library, a pharmacy and a community hospital.
- Dungloe is home to the Mary of Dungloe Festival held annually in August. It is an International Arts festival finishing with a spectacular Gala Ball.
- Crohy Head - The granite sea cliffs running down the West coast of the Mullaghmullan peninsula to the south of Crohy Head are popular with adventure lovers and rock climbers.
- Maghery Coastal Adventures offers visitors the opportunity to explore the area and enjoy a range of activities including kayaking, surfing, cycling, walking and many more!
- The Rosses area has 130 lakes and rivers under the care and maintenance of the Rosses Anglers Association. Visitors may purchase a licence in order to enjoy fly fishing for salmon, sea-trout and brown trout.
Coastal walks on site. Walking - Hill, Bird watching .5 miles. Fishing - Lake, Football Pitch, Traditional Music, Childrens Playground, Walking - Easy, Water sports 2 miles. Dolphin watching 3 miles. Fishing - Deep Sea, Fishing - Sea 7 miles. Leisure centre and indoor pool, Swimming Pool 8 miles.