You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Mallow, The Lee Valley, County Cork. It is a Detached Studio.
This brand new studio apartment is one of a block of two located in the grounds of the owners home 2 miles from Glantane village, 6.5 miles from Mallow and just 30 minutes' drive from Cork City. Tastefully finished with stylish fittings, free Wi-Fi and welcoming homemade cake/scones on arrival! Enjoy an evening in the shared courtyard taking in the views of Mount Hillary after a days touring south to Cork City or south west to Killarney. Blackwater is only a stones' throw away, ideal for anglers.
Shop 3.5 miles. Pub 2.5 miles. Restaurant 6.5 miles. Beach 38 miles.
GF: lounge/kitchen/diner, double * (bedroom within open plan living/ kitchen/ dining area), shower room.
Electricity and gas central heating included, linen and towels included, No Smoking, cot, high chair, TV, radio, CD, fridge with small ice box, microwave, w/machine, electric heaters, gas fire, internet access, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, shared courtyard, garden furniture, shared driveway, off road parking. Sorry no pets.
Mallow is a delightful market town situated within the Blackwater Valley. It compromises of many shops, cafes and pubs; some located in the Market Square shopping centre. There are a few banks in Mallow including AIB and BOI with many cashpoints to use and also a couple of pharmacies including Boots for all your care needs.
Cork City is less than 30 minutes' drive and offers even more shopping opportunites with many pubs, restaurants and shops.
~ Blackwater River is only a stones' throw away and is renowed for it's fishing all over Europe. Noted for it's big run of salmon, open season runs from February through September and as Ireland's fourth-longest river, there is plenty of opportunity to fish!
There are many walking/hiking opportunities in and around Mallow. You can also join on to the Blackwater Valley cycle route which is a 191km route spanning from Rathmore to Midleton. It passes through 18 towns and villages through Cork.
- You can visit the Donkey Sanctuary located just outside of Liscarroll where you can pet the donkeys. You could even adopt a donkey!
- Mallow Castle is perfect for a historical day out for all the family.
- Cork Racecourse is located in Mallow and they have a couple of events a month throughout the year. They have horse racing, live bands and family days with plenty of activities.
- Doneraile Park is located approximately 25 minutes away and boasts over 250 acres of beautiful landscape gardens with the oppurtunity for deer sightings.
- Fota Wildlife Park is approximately 1 hour away and the perfect day out for all. With many animals throughout the park such as lions, penguins and even kangaroos - the kids will love this exciting trip out!
Cycling 0 yards. Walking - Easy 0.2 miles. Fishing - River 2 miles. Climbing, Horse riding, Childrens Playground, Football Pitch, Fishing - Lake 3.5 miles. Swimming Pool, Walking - Hill, Bird watching, Forest walks 6 miles. Theatre, Traditional Music 6.5 miles. Cinema, Leisure centre and indoor pool, Golf 7 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage