You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Mallow, The Lee Valley, County Cork. It is a Detached Studio.
This brand new studio apartment is one of a block of two located in the grounds of the owners home 2 miles from Glantane village, 6.5 miles from Mallow and just 30 minutes' drive from Cork City. Tastefully finished with stylish fittings, free Wi-Fi and welcoming homemade cake/scones on arrival! Enjoy an evening in the shared courtyard taking in the views of Mount Hillary after a days touring south to Cork City or south west to Killarney.
Shop 3.5 miles. Pub 2.5 miles. Restaurant 6.5 miles. Beach 38 miles.
GF: lounge/kitchen/diner, double * (bedroom within open plan living/ kitchen/ dining area), shower room.
Electricity included , linen and towels included, No Smoking, cot, high chair, TV, radio, CD, fridge with small ice box, microwave, w/machine, electric heaters, gas fire, internet access, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, shared courtyard, garden furniture, shared driveway, off road parking. Sorry no pets.
This brand new studio apartment is one of two located in the grounds of the owners home, the other property is 15679.
Mallow is a delightful market town situated within the Blackwater Valley. It compromises of many shops, cafes and pubs; some located in the Market Square shopping centre. There are a few banks in Mallow including AIB and BOI with many cashpoints to use and also a couple of pharmacies including Boots for all your care needs.
Cork City is less than 30 minutes' drive and offers even more shopping opportunites with many pubs, restaurants and shops.
Mallow offers lots of things to do throughout the year for people of all ages.
There are many walking/hiking opportunities in and around Mallow. You can also join on to the Blackwater Valley cycle route which is a 191km route spanning from Rathmore to Midleton. It passes through 18 towns and villages through Cork.
- You can visit the Donkey Sanctuary located just outside of Liscarroll where you can pet the donkeys. You could even adopt a donkey!
- Mallow Castle is perfect for a historical day out for all the family.
- Cork Racecourse is located in Mallow and they have a couple of events a month throughout the year. They have horse racing, live bands and family days with plenty of activities.
- Doneraile Park is located approximately 25 minutes away and boasts over 250 acres of beautiful landscape gardens with the oppurtunity for deer sightings.
- Fota Wildlife Park is approximately 1 hour away and the perfect day out for all. With many animals throughout the park such as lions, penguins and even kangaroos - the kids will love this exciting trip out!
- Fishing available locally
Cycling, Walking - Easy 0 yards. Fishing - River 2 miles. Forest walks, Walking - Hill 3 miles. Horse riding, Climbing, Football Pitch, Fishing - Lake, Childrens Playground 3.5 miles. Golf 5 miles. Cinema, Swimming Pool, Leisure centre and indoor pool, Bird watching 6 miles. Theatre, Traditional Music 6.5 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage