You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Mallow, The Lee Valley, County Cork. It is a Semi-detached Annexe.
This well appointed apartment is one of a block of two located in the grounds of the owner's home, 1 mile from Lombardstown and 5 miles from Mallow in the heart of Co. Cork. A couple's haven, the property features spacious living areas, with the lounge on the first floor to take advantage of the wonderful views. For fishing it is just 0.75 miles from the River Blackwater.The local shop and pub are in Lombardstown, whilst nearby Mallow is a thriving market town with numerous shops, plenty of lively and traditional pubs and a variety of good quality restaurants. An ideal touring base where a trip to Killarney and Cork City are a must.
Shop. Pub 1 mile. Beach 49 miles.
GF: kitchen/diner, double. FF: lounge, shower room.
Electricity and oil central heating included, linen and towels included, No Smoking, cot, high chair, stair gate, TV, dvd player, CD, fridge with small ice box, microwave, w/machine, shared dryer, internet access, hairdryer, alarm clock, welcome pack, partially enclosed shared garden, garden seat, off road parking. Sorry no pets.
This well appointed apartment is one of two located in the grounds of the owner's home, the other property is listed as 16084.
Lombardstown is a small village with a local shop, pub and petrol station.
Mallow is a thriving market town with numerous shops, plenty of lively and traditional pubs and a variety of good quality restaurants.
A trip to Cork City is a must as you will be spoilt for choice, there is a fabulous indoor market, vibrant streets full of shops, pubs and restaurants. Catch some live music, visual arts or theatre at the Triskel Arts Centre.
Not too far from Mallow is the famous Blarney stone. For over 200 years, world statesmen, literary giants, and legends of the silver screen have joined the millions of pilgrims climbing the steps to kiss the Blarney Stone and gain the gift of eloquence.
- Fota Wildlife Park is approximately 1 hour away and the perfect day out for all. With many animals throughout the park such as lions, penguins and even kangaroos
- You can visit the Donkey Sanctuary located just outside of Liscarroll where you can pet the donkeys. You could even adopt a donkey!
- Mallow Castle is perfect for a historical day out
- Cork Racecourse is located in Mallow and they have a couple of events a month throughout the year. They have horse racing, live bands and family days with plenty of activities.
- Doneraile Park is located approximately 25 minutes away and boasts over 250 acres of beautiful landscape gardens with the oppurtunity for deer sightings.
Fishing - River .5 miles. Traditional Music, Horse riding 2 miles. Childrens Playground 3 miles. Golf, Cinema, Leisure centre and indoor pool 5 miles.