You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Spanish Point, County Clare. It is a Detached Bungalow.
This wonderful holiday home is located in a small development a quarter of a mile from Spanish Point beach, 2 miles from the lively town of Miltown Malbay and 8 miles from the seaside resort of Lahinch. The house is very comfortable, bright and airy with a sunny conservatory and open fire in the lounge with broadband internet access. Located on the 'Wild Atlantic Way', local attractions include the Cliffs of Moher, Burren National Park, Alliwee caves, trips to the Aran Islands.
Shop 880 yards. Pub. Restaurant 440 yards. Beach 880 yards.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, conservatory, 2 doubles 1 with ensuite shower room, twin, bathroom with separate shower.
Electricity by meter read, storage heaters, open fire with starter pack, linen and towels included, travel cot, high chair, dvd player, CD, fridge with small ice box, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, internet access, hairdryer, electric blankets, uk tv channels, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, patio area, private off road parking. Sorry no pets.
~EUR100 security deposit payable on arrival which will be refunded on departure.
There is Wi-Fi broadband internet access at this property.
This holiday home is ideal for golfers visiting the West Coast of Ireland as it is conveniently located between some great golf courses with varying degrees of skill, there's a course for everybody here:
* Spanish Point Golf Club - A handy and charming golf club with some testing holes guarded by the Atlantic winds, 1.5km/3 mins drive
* Lahinch Golf Club - A world class championship links golf course, host of the South of Ireland competition only 15km/15-18 min drive
* Trump International Golf Links, Doonbeg - Another world class championship links golf course with brilliant views only 17km/20 mins drive
* Kilrush Golf Club - An underrated classic Irish parkland golf course with some testing holes only 27km/30 mins drive
* Kilkee Golf Club - Another lovely coastal recreational golf club with some great views only 30km/35 mins drive
* Woodstock Golf and Country Club, Ennis - A vastly underrated Irish parkland golf course with some great holes, 33km/35 mins drive
* Dromoland Golf and Country Club - A stunning parkland golf course set around the estate of a 15th century medieval castle, 44km/45 mins drive
Water sports, Surfing, Coastal walks, Pitch and putt .25 miles. Golf .5 miles. Walking - Easy, Sailing 1 miles. Walking - Hill, Traditional Music, Childrens Playground 2 miles. Leisure centre and indoor pool 8 miles. Fishing - Deep Sea, Horse riding 10 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage