You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Miltown Malbay, Atlantic Coast, County Clare. It is a Detached Dormer Bungalow.
Nestled just 0.5 miles from the heart of Miltown Malbay and just 18 miles from the market town of Ennis, this charming holiday home is more spacious than it looks. This ideal family property has plenty of space inside and has a large garden outside to be enjoyed. This property enjoys great views and is within easy driving distance to the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren National Park and miles of spectacular coastline. This property is a fantastic base for a wonderful trip away.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant 1056 yards. Beach 2.5 miles.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, double with ensuite shower room, playroom, bathroom with shower over bath. FF: double with ensuite shower room, double with two singles with ensuite shower room.
Electricity and oil central heating included, open fire with starter pack, linen and towels included, cot, high chair, stair gate, TV, dvd player, CD, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, hairdryer, uk tv channels, partially enclosed garden, garden furniture, private off road parking. Sorry no pets.
- Stroll from Milltown; famous for its traditional music sessions, Willie Clancy being the main festival held during July
- Spanish Point is only 2.5 miles away; stunning beach and beautiful coastline with safe swimming and surfing
- Lahinch; surfers paradise, great coastal walks, great promenade
Doonbeg; world renowed golf course, 5 star hotel and spa
- Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Aliwee Caves, the Aran Islands, Galway City, or take the ferry to explore the delights of the Kingdom of Kerry
- 3 superb golf courses to visit in Doobeg, Spanish Point and Lahinch all within 8 miles away
- Great coastal walks and cycle routes are all available nearby
- Lots to see and lots to enjoy in the West Coast of Ireland
Childrens Playground, Traditional Music .5 miles. Coastal walks 1.5 miles. Fishing - Sea, Golf, Surfing 2.5 miles. Leisure centre and indoor pool 8 miles. Swimming Pool, Pitch and putt 8.2 miles. Horse riding 8.5 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage