You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Miltown Malbay, Atlantic Coast, County Clare. It is a Semi-detached Bungalow.
This quaint semi detached cottage is situated near one of Clare's most visited coastal towns. This property is located just 0.5 miles from Miltown Malbay, which is home to the internationally famous Willie Clancy music festival. There is an array of traditional Irish shops and pubs/ restaurants to choose from. Spanish Point beach resort boasts great views and waves and is only a five minute drive away, nearby Lahinch and Doonbeg are 20 minutes. Why not visit some of Ireland's great wonders, The Burren and the Cliffs of Moher which are less than a 45 minute drive away.
Shop. Pub. Restaurant 352 yards. Beach 2 miles.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, double, twin, shower room.
Electricity and oil central heating included, open fire with starter pack, linen and towels included, TV, dvd player, CD, fridge with small ice box, microwave, w/machine, dryer, hairdryer, alarm clock, uk tv channels, welcome pack, fully enclosed garden, enclosed private courtyard, garden furniture, private off road parking. Sorry no pets.
- Old traditional Irish town
- Famous for Willie Clancy music festival- first Saturday in July
- One must see is The Burren National Park which is home to some of Ireland's amazing limestone landscape. Within this idyllic setting are some international species of flora and fauna
- Spanish Point and Whitestrand beaches are close by
- Lahinch beach, famous for its surfing and leisure centre
- Doonbeg, famous for its 5 star Golf and Spa Resort
- Ennis: 20 miles away from the bustling market town. Renowned for its narrow streets and busy atmosphere. An array of shops, pubs, restaurants and museums
- A little outside Ennis Craggaunowen and Bunratty folk parks which are both enriched with Irish history and culture
- Limerick City: 40 miles away and is also great for shopping, history and charm.
Traditional Music .25 miles. Walking - Hill 1 miles. Golf 2 miles. Childrens Playground 10 miles.
Read customer reviews about this cottage