You are viewing a holiday cottage to rent in Carrickfergus, County Antrim. It is a Second Floor Apartment.
Situated in Carrickfergus, 10 miles from Belfast. This second-floor apartment boasts uninterrupted views of Belfast Lough, Carrickfergus Castle and the County Down Coast. Everything you will need during your stay is on your doorstep with shops and restaurants just a stroll away. Free WiFi is provided and there is no lift access. A great base to explore Northern Ireland including the Game Of Thrones filming locations, The Gobbins Path and Giants Causeway. Take a bus to Belfast and spend the day exploring the many sites it has to offer including the Titanic Museum. Parking at the apartment is pay and display.
Shop 352 yards. Pub 100 yards. Cafe 176 yards. Restaurant 100 yards. Beach 12.5 miles.
GF: kitchen. SF: lounge/diner, double with single, single, bathroom.
Electricity and oil central heating included, TV, dvd player, radio, CD, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, internet access, hairdryer, alarm clock, uk tv channels, on street parking. Pets welcome.
- Parking at the apartment is pay and display. 5 hours for GBP1, 1 hour for 50p at the front door 8am to 6pm except Sunday. Free parking is a 3 minute walk at Carrickfergus Castle.
- Access to the apartment is up four flights of stairs, there is no lift in the building.
- Buses and trains run every half hour with exception of Sunday (Every hour) to Belfast and Whitehead. No bus service to Whitehead on a Sunday.
Carrickfergus is a large town and has an abundance of shops, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets including Iceland, Sainsbury's, Lidl and Tesco. There are also several banks, a post office and several pharmacies. You will find everything you may need here!
- Carrickfergus was named the best Kept Town 2018 in Ireland in the prestigious Best Kept Town awards.
- Carrickfergus Castle is on your doorstep. Besieged in turn by the Scots, Irish, English and French, the castle played an important military role until 1928 and remains one of the best preserved medieval structures in Ireland.
- Visit the scenery featured as the backdrop in the world-famous HBO series on a Game of Thrones tour from Dublin.
- Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre - you can discover a story that's close to the heart of this UNESCO World Heritage about Finn McCool * an Irish giant who picked a fight with Scottish big man Benandonner.
- Titanic Belfast is the World's largest Titanic visitor experience and must-see attraction in Northern Ireland!
- Visit Belfast Zoo, home to 116 species, surrounded by stunning panoramic views across Belfast Lough.